Monday, February 06, 2006

Weekend Ruminations

* The Super Bowl refs SUCKED.

* Though I was rooting for the Hawks, much props to the Steelers cos they are simply a fucking ace team (and as a Cowboys fan, that's not easy to say).

* Blackouts are occurring with more frequency when I drink a liter of whiskey.

* Recording sessions get less and less tedious over time.

* The Rolling Stones sounded like utter shit, but nowhere near as bad as that pre-game music. You've got Stevie Fucking Wonder up there - who gives a shit about his daughter or Joss Stone? Let the man fucking sing.


* Aaron Neville, whose testes never dropped, needs to go away.

* Homemade chili could bring world peace, if you made enough.

* I need to get a massage.

5 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 3:39 PM, Blogger Smartypants said...

Whaddup with the whiskey?

 
At 2/06/2006 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give you massage with furr rerease.

 
At 2/06/2006 4:02 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

i love whiskey. it is the elixir of life to me. however, if i don't eat anything my whiskey consumption becomes even greater and i get all loopy. apparently i am highly entertaining, i just don't remember any of it.

me love you LONG time, skeev.

 
At 2/06/2006 6:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Stevie Fucking Wonder!

I love it. There's a reason to wake and bake all day long. What's worse than him? Fucking Luther Vandross. I have personal stories about him. And let me just tell you, Luther ain't no fuckin' shit. I don't give a fuck how big his ugly head is! He blows chunks.

If he and Neville went on a 3 hour tour and ended up on Gilligan's Island, I can promise you the camera crew will be instructed to leave their big black asses there.

 
At 2/06/2006 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the stones but preferred to not watch them- one they are a million, 2 the sound is always terrible, they do their best to make the "live" sound like it is not at a concert, thus it sounds terrible.

so I'm also pissed that that Philamore Lincoln is a vinyl only rerelease.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home