Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fookin' Twat

This is what passes for humor over at Pajamas Media:

"Sue and I have the Iranian Flu – it’s led by an irrational cough, fed by a religious fever, and it feels like I have a nuke hidden in my brain. It also wants to “wipe me off the map” as well.
Pretty weak, I know, but what the hell do you expect? I’m sick goddammit!"


Hehehehehehe! Get it, Virginia? Iranian flu - religious fever? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!

I could write shite like this for a hell of a lot cheaper than $7m.

5 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 12:27 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

But they are professionals...

right?

 
At 1/18/2006 3:01 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

What the hell is pajamas media?

 
At 1/18/2006 8:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Chuckie, have you been under a rock or something? Do you not know about the OSM debacle of like October? And please don't tell us you don't know about the Little Green Footballs.

 
At 1/19/2006 5:25 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Who?

 
At 1/19/2006 3:29 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

stop it chuckles - tea almost came out of my nose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home