Monday, January 30, 2006

It's Gettin' Better, Man

2 weeks and 15 pounds later, I am back in the saddle.

I'm a bit out of it, since all I've done is lay in bed. I walked to BART this morning and felt like I was on another planet - my blood hasn't pumped like that in awhile.

Since Saturday I have heard approximately 21 times: "God DAMN - you have lost a LOT of weight." Obviously it shows. The Old Lady and her mom have been saying, "Fuck a diet, I need to catch pneumonia."

Gonna visit y'all very soon.

Hello, Hello - it's good to be back, good to be back...

10 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're better - now there's an excuse for the special brownies rather than that throat-irritating smoke.

 
At 1/30/2006 1:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am with your lovely wife about the desire to catch the pneumonia diet.

Glad you are feeling better!

 
At 1/30/2006 3:31 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I prefer the unemployment diet. I typically lose around 30 pounds on that one. I have kept them off, mostly.

 
At 1/30/2006 10:10 PM, Blogger fulsome said...

Well, well

Glad you are back -- Leisure was a moderate disappointment.

 
At 1/30/2006 10:23 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

w00t. You're back. Glad to hear you're with the living.

Does this mean I can now quit blogging? Whew.

 
At 1/31/2006 10:23 AM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

"Glad you are back -- Leisure was a moderate disappointment."

was pinko's karaoke singing THAT bad?

teh - that's the last time i mentally make out with you, you germ ridden fucker.

 
At 1/31/2006 2:18 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Goddammit you're the one who gave it to me, you polesmokin' cobgobbler!!!1!

 
At 1/31/2006 5:53 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

gooooooo brownies

 
At 1/31/2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Midniter said...

mmmmm....brownies

glad you're feeling better, pop...but damn, i wish you'd given me the pneumonia while you still had it...doing crunches sucks

 
At 1/31/2006 6:27 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

i'm tellin ya - i'm wearing pants i haven't worn in awhile. i'm short, though, so it makes a bigger impact.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home