Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Many Thanks

...to everyone who made it out to the Hope Chest gig this weekend. We had a blast and it was great to hang out with everyone. A couple of impressions:

1) That bartender in drag, while terribly frightening, was probably the one person at Kimo's I would want with me in a fight.

2) Fuck me running - Fulsome is freakin' TALL. I knew it already, but he seemed even taller with Kimo's low ceiling.

3) Pinko on loads of caffeine would be a SCARY thing. However, I think a really stoned Pinko would be even scarier.

4) teh l4m3 is frighteningly funny. The Old Lady loves him to death and wishes he lived a lot closer so they could hang out.

5) Polk Street has WAY too many cops driving up and down it. Makes bowl-packing a bit of a chore (mental note: roll joints next time).

6) Kimo's has not changed in almost 10 years. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Rock on, people.

PINKO - either send or post yer pics!!!

7 Comments:

At 1/17/2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I'll have to write about the time I was in Pac Heights and some cops roled up and started arresting the guys in front of me for drinking out of cups. I was currently performing an illegal action of my own and had an illegally drunk girl on my arm at the time.

Looking back, I realize that I can be a ganstacious motherfucker.

 
At 1/17/2006 4:47 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

I love your spaz. Spaz on!

 
At 1/17/2006 5:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

PP stoned. That would probably be as good as UC stoned AND beligerant! I just cannot see him 'shroomin' and swinging at Kimos-funland.

Polk street has become lame with the bacon bits. I always suggest left handed cigarettes because they are easier to toss if push comes to shove. (Not that I personally know these things. Yet I am a big fan of breaking the law or at least aiding people in doing so).

 
At 1/18/2006 8:21 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I meant to say gangstacious. Curse my metal body!

Left-handed cigarettes? Whatever do you mean, AG?

 
At 1/18/2006 8:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Chuck, don't be cute. You know what I mean.

Where are the pictures, Punk? We want the pictures. If you post them I will post the one of UC from Halloween which he has threatened me about. He is still pissed he had to "do cute" for the party.

 
At 1/19/2006 11:54 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I wait with bated breath for any Halloween pictures that the posre does not wish seen. Those are the best.

 
At 1/19/2006 6:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I will totally do it, but Pinko has to put up some pics too. With AG, it's put out or get out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home