Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I Wish I Was At Home...

It is a very grey day here in the Bay Area. The Old Lady is at home ill, which doesn't help, cos days like this make me want to be at home anyway. Days like this make me want to play guitar and be poetic and shit. Anything, really, but working.

Plus, I have no Bailey's Irish Cream at my desk to doctor the office coffee.


If I got to go home today, I would...


Take care of the important things first. Then...

...grab me a rocks glass and pour a whiskey (3 ice cubes).

Heat up some of the Mexican food I made before going to band practise yesterday.


Make Matchstick DJ for me. I would make him play songs by...



...Lego Morrissey. Cos everyone knows Moz is perfect for grey days.



Then I would curl up with my poor, sick wife like the kitties here and watch old movies, flu or no flu. I hope my baby gets well soon, and this day is over even sooner.

3 Comments:

At 12/27/2005 2:18 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

It's rough all over, Peony Boy.

 
At 12/28/2005 8:44 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

dig that lego Morrisey

 
At 1/02/2006 3:28 PM, Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Whiskey and weed- you're on th' Lightfoot team.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home