Monday, December 19, 2005

Just In Case There Were Any Doubts...

This stuck out like a sore thumb at me and I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet.

From the Pretzeldent's speech today:

"Where it is going to be most difficult to make the case is in the public arena," Bush said. "People will say, if we're trying to make the case on Iran, `Well, if the intelligence failed in Iraq, therefore, how can we trust the intelligence on Iran?'"

Iran.

Holy SHIT.

This fucker is NOW using Iran as a future example.

Never mind Osama Been Laughin'. Never mind the endless fuckup that has become Iraq. We are now using Iran as our analogy to "get it right".

We are SCREWED.

3 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 6:53 PM, Blogger Midniter said...

That was about the only part that I caught and I was thinking the same damn thing...

Also, we need your address so that we can send you baked goods...

 
At 12/19/2005 11:36 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

send me an email - ray at poprenaissance dot com.

 
At 12/20/2005 6:39 AM, Blogger lilmammal said...

Jesus Christ. This is horrible news.

I can't watch his speeches. They make me so mad. I always just read the news the next morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home