Monday, December 19, 2005

If

If I were a swan, I'd be gone.
If I were a train, I'd be late.
And if I were a good man, I'd talk with you more often than I do.
If I were to sleep, I could dream.
If I were afraid, I could hide.
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain.
If I were the moon, I'd be cool.
If I were a book, I would bend.
If I were a good man, I'd understand the spaces between friends.
If I were alone, I would cry.
And if I were with you, I'd be home and dry.
And if I go insane, will you still let me join in with the game?
If I were a swan, I'd be gone.
If I were a train, I'd be late again.
If I were a good man, I'd talk to you more often than I do.

9 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 6:19 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Why PF? You are terribly mysterious, and possibly up to no good...

Are you hung over?

 
At 12/19/2005 8:36 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

doctor strange is always changing size

 
At 12/20/2005 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pop, are you still playing Kimo's next month???

 
At 12/20/2005 2:26 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

if you never sober up, you can never get a hangover.

yep! we're still playing kimo's the 15th of next month. we're debuting a couple of new songs and have a couple of new covers we're gonna do as well.

 
At 12/21/2005 11:14 AM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

pinko, one of the covers we're doing you will almost certainly know. if not, then you're cherry picking your listening selections from this certain cd.

 
At 12/21/2005 8:21 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

You should arrange a webcast.

seriously.

 
At 12/21/2005 10:41 PM, Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

Dude, honestly, that's beautiful and I'm not kissing your ass. Why would I, I hardly know ya. I'm just saying please don't title it IF because I can't not think of that sappy song by that sappy band called Bread that used to get played at everybody's wedding in the early 80's when I was a kid hiding under the tables. Shudder.

 
At 12/21/2005 10:41 PM, Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

Dude, honestly, that's beautiful and I'm not kissing your ass. Why would I, I hardly know ya. I'm just saying please don't title it IF because I can't not think of that sappy song by that sappy band called Bread that used to get played at everybody's wedding in the early 80's when I was a kid hiding under the tables. Shudder.

 
At 12/21/2005 10:42 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

I am so frickin' there. First I have to have dinner on Jones, and then I will head up to Kimo's.

Tho' I may make a queeeeck detour to The Eagle for beer bust...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home