Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Even The Best Laid Plans...

So I've been excited since Thanksgiving that The Old Lady and I were going back to Fort Bragg, the place we got married, for New Years with her parents (whom I adore cos they party as hard as I do). Get out of town, stay in the same place we did when we got hitched, go to breweries and wineries, have good meals, walk the beach, drive back celebrating my birthday on the 2nd...brilliant. And better than going out to some expensive whatever with a bunch of fucking amateurs making asses of themselves.

But LO! Here comes Ye Olde Weather God, who proceeds to piss on our parade (read: there's gonna be a SHITLOAD of rain up there this weekend). Storms and 6 hours on windy roads do NOT a pleasant vacation make, so instead of being holed up in our rooms with wet dogs, playing Monopoly, we cancelled our plans. New Years and my birthday will have to be spent here in the Bay Area.

SO CHUCKLES, YOU SHIT-TALKING BIATCH: THE SHIT YOU TALKED IS NOW COMING BACK TO HAUNT YOU. I WILL be around when you are here; I WILL be able to meet up with you; and, oh fucking PLEASE rest assured, I WILL MOST CERTAINLY drink yer ass under whatever table you are unfortunate enough to drink with me at. I hereby even invite you to my humble abode beforehand for a large homecooked meal, cos I don't want you to have any crybaby excuses like "But I had an empty stomach!" when you wake up in the gutter somewhere with nothing but bar receipts and Polaroids of us standing around your passed-out ass in yer pocket.

The ball is in yer corner. Whatcha gonna do?

13 Comments:

At 12/28/2005 3:04 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Bring the pain. I have the endurance of a titan and the ambition of a m******* *** *** T*****g R**** *****f**** or if you will a ****** *** ****** ** *****.

So. Refute that if you dare. I use to hang in North Beach with some people in the C&C and The Field. And I pissed all over the Blue Lamp's bathroom because I don't take shit from uppity wannabe bohemians.

There is a reason I had the nickname The Harbinger in high school. I just want to warn you and your wife. Not that I will harm her or your abode, just that I eat a lot. I also shit bigger than you, so I hope your plumbing is up to par.

Hell, when I dump at home, my toilet GAGS!

 
At 12/28/2005 3:11 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

dear god, it took me 5 minutes to respond to that cos i was laughing so fucking hard.

oh, it's ON. send me an email to ray at poprenaissance dot com. we'll do up a mexican feast, listen to music, and have a blast. any of you who want to can join in.

 
At 12/28/2005 7:15 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Happy Birthday, RayRay

 
At 12/29/2005 6:33 AM, Blogger lilmammal said...

Oh lord. Sounds like trouble!

 
At 12/29/2005 7:49 AM, Blogger Nölff said...

I nearly died from alcohol during Christmas. Be careful.

 
At 12/29/2005 8:08 AM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

i'm expecting a post on that, nolff...

 
At 12/29/2005 1:27 PM, Blogger fulsome said...

Apparently we also need to start public call-outs of PP so he don't stay home and drink tea with GC on NYE. Also, where's teh in all this? any chance we can meet the man behind the mystery?

 
At 12/29/2005 4:26 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

nye in the city is so ridiculously overpriced, it's not even funny. i cannae believe what it costs just to get into places, not to mention the drinks.

the best nye party, pricewise and otherwise, is probably at the hustler club. WOOOHOOO!

 
At 12/29/2005 5:06 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

NYE is a no-go for moi. But I will be at Kimo's on the 15th. Look Out!!!

 
At 1/01/2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Chuckles said...

I need to defile some more East Bay bathrooms before I die. Monday it is!

Huzzah!

 
At 1/03/2006 9:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Is like anyone going to blog about the run to the beef and put up some pics? You tools are being weird and bogarting all the fun.

 
At 1/05/2006 5:47 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

Never lived in Fort Bragg, though I did get a tatoo there.

Willits and Mendocino I have lived in. Guess which one was nice.

 
At 1/06/2006 1:24 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

i know an old dude from willits. pretty cool dude - his nearest neighbor is now 25 miles away and he wants to move cos "it's gettin' crowded".

mendocino is SO ace. fucking EXPENSIVE, but ace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home