Tuesday, February 21, 2006

...Back!

We have returned.

It was quite a time and I will tell you all the sundry details tomorrow or the next day. My voice is almost back, thankfully, after screaming like a little bitch at the Sisters show on Thursday. I still cannae sing certain notes which is pissing me off, but as Macca said: "It's getting better all the time".

The Old Lady was incredibly smart - she slept all day Sunday and yesterday. Yesterday I was up at 8a gardening and had a recording session all day. Needless to say, I'm fucking useless and she's perky as all hell. If she wasn't so fucking cute I'd hate her guts right now, but she is so I don't.

Oh yeah - go here and listen to our newest recording, "Killjoy". I put it there cos I love you. If you don't listen it will hurt my feelings, and since this is my first day without an hourly pint of Scotch I'm on shaky ground as it is...

8 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 4:16 PM, Blogger Smartypants said...

PR! You're back!

I missed you.

 
At 2/22/2006 5:58 AM, Blogger lilmammal said...

I have been jealous for a week now. I know hearing details isn't going to help either!

 
At 2/22/2006 6:17 AM, Blogger Smartypants said...

Love, love, love KILLJOY!

= )

 
At 2/22/2006 7:29 AM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Yarrr, matey.

 
At 2/22/2006 7:36 AM, Blogger Chuckles said...

Is it talk like a pirate day already?

 
At 2/22/2006 8:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, Pop Star is back! I hate to tell you that Res finally fucking showed up and he moved RoD to WP. Check out the new address on the old blog. We can still party like rock stars at the old site, if Pop doesn't ban us.

:)

 
At 2/22/2006 3:18 PM, Blogger peaky said...

The La's fuck a duck what an influence on anyone, scouse skiffle at it's best.

I know you lurve the roses too though don't ya

 
At 2/28/2006 2:26 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

fuckin' well right i love the roses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home