Monday, February 13, 2006

48 Hours Til Vegas

...and the clock ticks...SLOWLY. I'm like a kid a couple of days before Christmas.

There will be no posting til Sunday or Monday, unless Miss Modular finds the time to post something.

Here's a download for you, but SHHHHH - we haven't released it yet:

Hope Chest - Monica's Light (Railway Children cover)


We're recording a ton of covers right now: Robyn Hitchcock, Brighter, New Order...fun.

Here's a picture of Wendy James for you:


When I win the lottery, I will make The Old Lady dress like this every day.

Well, every day that it's warm.

I hope I win $112,037.25 on the slots. I don't think that's too much to ask.

I stole this amazing time-waster from Smartypants (my current high score: 116). Smarty: yer the bee's knees (but so am I).

9 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 2:09 PM, Blogger Smartypants said...

Steal away, darling, steal away.

= )

 
At 2/13/2006 3:19 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

When I win the lottery, gonna buy post 306,Americal legion. Paint it red, with 5 gold stars.

 
At 2/13/2006 5:31 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

That chest doesn't look terribly hopeful...

 
At 2/14/2006 5:21 PM, Blogger George Larson said...

Smarty is not on the knees of the bees.

I caught 3.14 bees today, and I spied (with my little eye) nothing but banjoes on their knees.

Dick Cheney shot a guy in the head.

 
At 2/14/2006 8:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Who is Miss Modular?

Can we get an intro? Have fun in Vegas.

 
At 2/14/2006 8:53 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

don't blow my smooth-ass rap, george.

miss modular will be posting the sundry details soon. i'm surprised she hasn't already. she may do it while we're in vegas.

 
At 2/14/2006 8:54 PM, Blogger pop renaissance said...

oh, and mdhatter - i'll dj and bartend.

 
At 2/15/2006 2:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

P-A-R-T-Y at Pop's house! MDH is djing?!! Who's bringing the Cubans and Cosmos? Res is bringing the midgets.

 
At 2/15/2006 3:10 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

I am a terrible DJ, but a good brewer. I also make killer home fries the next AM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home