Monday, November 21, 2005

The Only Reason Christians Feel "Persecuted"

...is because they let utter fucking twats like this speak for them, and then when the obvious backlash (well, obvious to anyone who doesn't have a family tree that goes straight up, with no branches) occurs, it becomes a question of persecution.

There are good Christians, so I'm told, that know this kind of shit is against what they are supposed to believe and uphold. I would love to meet one.



"If I close my eyes and use my imagination, I can see my jawline."

4 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 3:41 PM, Blogger Nölff said...

The Rupublicans highjacked God. They are holding him for ransom to win in 2008. They want you to think that if you are Christian you have to vote Republican.
"Ye shall vote Republican and shoot faggots and liberals".

 
At 11/22/2005 6:00 AM, Blogger fatrobot said...

god is vacationing in manitoba,

 
At 11/22/2005 6:31 AM, Blogger lilmammal said...

Ewwwwww, Christians!

 
At 11/22/2005 11:09 AM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

"NOT PICTURED: Tinky Winky slipping it in from behind."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home