Friday, November 04, 2005

No Friday 10 Today

The Management regrets to announce that today's regularly scheduled Friday 10 is cancelled. Refunds at place of purchase - no phone calls, please.

Our dear little boy Hazy Monday (pics here and here) is making his first trip to the vet today. His little fuzzy orbs of manhood will cease to be a part of his existence...or you could just say he's gettin' his nuts chopped off. But hey - it's better to have dropped & chopped than to never have dropped at all.

Hopefully, he will not hold this against us. I know I'd get a bit peevish if I lost my testes - they're old friends at this point.

I cannot promise this will be the last post about testicles on this blog, thereby ensuring teh l4m3 will be stopping by for many moons to come...

5 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 2:05 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Hey, Mark -- you're an ass!

 
At 11/04/2005 2:41 PM, Blogger Kevin W. Baker said...

Poor kitty. I never really even cared that much for cats (always had dogs) until we adopted Lucky. She totally become a member of our family, and I don't know what I'd do without her (besides "not bleed so much"). They do grow on you, don't they?

 
At 11/04/2005 3:47 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

I've heard that some pussies bleed...

 
At 11/04/2005 10:06 PM, Blogger Kevin W. Baker said...

*shudder*

Unclean...unclean!

 
At 11/06/2005 11:08 AM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

So it's Sunday already -- How's the pooch?

You may be the first princess on the block with dog testicles in her hope chest...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home